Head Lice Removal Service and Treatment
Yes, those creepy little pesky bugs are lousy to have around! Not to mention a HUGE pain to get rid of! Many families have used our head lice removal service and treatment as their first stop. Others have used us as a last ditch effort to remove head lice from their lives when other choices had been unsuccessful. Most have wished they had come to us prior to wasting money and time spent away from work and school. LiceWise can help! Your time, money, and energy is very important. By partnering with LiceWise, we can get your children back in school and playing with their friends in no time. If you have any questions about our treatment or need assistance, don’t wait! Give us a call (971) 263-4867 or email us at email@example.com.
The Shepard Method Treatment Process:
- Head Check for all household members
- Initial Comb-Out
- Product applied
- Strand-by-Strand Nit Removal
- Blow Dry
- Final Re-Check after Treatment
- Final Comb-out
- Follow-up Rechecks
- Short hair generally takes less than an hour depending on thickness of hair plus severity
- Longer hair generally takes 1.5-2 hours depending on thickness of hair plus severity
- $100 an hour, billed on the quarter hour after the first hour.*
- $50 minimum travel fee, price may vary depending on your location.
- $10 head checks.
*When you use our in-home head lice removal service and treatment, you will receive a complimentary Terminator Comb. Once the service is complete, a technician will perform one follow-up recheck to ensure that you and your family are lice free. Rechecks to take place at one week or two weeks after initial service. The Terminator Comb and one follow-up recheck are complimentary, provided to you at no additional cost.
Economic Hardship Service**
Qualifications: WIC, SNAP, or free and reduced school lunch. Please call us for additional questions and information, (971) 263-4867.
** Documentation is required, and service will include a Terminator Comb.
If you’d like to tackle your family’s case of head lice yourself, but feel that you just need a little bit of advice, we offer that too!
- $75.00 phone call fee up to 1 hour, includes one follow-up call
- $25.00 Follow-Up Kit
- Group head checks for school, churches, camps, etc.
- Educational workshops focusing on head lice prevention
We accept: Visa Card, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Flexible Spending Account (FSA) cards. We do not accept personal checks.